Dark Chocolate Muffins
Serving:12 | Time: 40 minutes
Our friend Peace Love Organic Mom made these delicious, quick, and easy muffins with just a few ingredients, including GATSBY Sea Salt Dark chocolate! They are perfect to share with family or friends or can be on-the-go breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- 1 GATSBY Sea Salt Dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 3/4 almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, oil, and egg.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until evenly incorporated.
- Mix in chopped chocolate pieces leaving a few pieces behind to add for a topping.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan. Top with remaining chocolate.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until slightly golden on the tops and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!