These cookies are a staple treat made healthier, and still delicious for any occasion! Sweet and rich, these peanut butter cookies will be hard to resist—plus, it’s easy to make
- 1 GATSBY Sea Salt Dark chocolate bar, chopped
- 2 cups oats
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup honey or sugar
- splash of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the two cups of oats a blender and blend into oat flour.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Fold GATSBY chocolate into the cookie dough.
- Scoop balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.