We partnered with our sweetest friends at Miss Jones to create the best treat for all dessert lovers: brownies AND chocolate chip cookies (Brookies!). It’s rich, fudgy and decadent bars and easy to make with basic pantry ingredients; this is the ultimate way to enjoy your two favorite sweet treats in one!Ingredients
- Gatsby Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Miss Jones Fudge Brownie Double Chocolate Baking Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup + 1 tbsp oil
- Miss Jones Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (softened)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
Create the brownie mixture first:
- Whisk together all the brownie ingredients in a large bowl and pour the batter into a pan.
- The brownie mix will be the first layer; set aside.
Make the Chocolate Chip batter:
- Beat together the softened butter and egg.
- Add the cookie mix and continue to mix together.
- Scoop or spread the cookie mixture on top of the brownie batter.
- Break up GATSBY Chocolate Peanut Butter cups on top of the mixture .
- Bake for 45 minutes and enjoy!