Best hosting tip: elevate your guest experience by having a s’mores board with GATSBY chocolate. Who needs a campfire when you can easily make your own s’mores board right at home?Ingredients
- Pick out a platter, cutting board, tray or a flat surface.
- Choose any GATSBY Chocolate flavor, but we love the Classic Milk Chocolate for a traditional s’mores feel
- Graham crackers
- You can get creative and add any other ingredients to your s’mores, including pretzels, cookies or fruit
- Layer your board with all your ingredients.
- Our best tip is creating a cascading effect with the GATSBY Chocolate pieces. This will help guide the rest of your s’mores board.
- For a balanced effect, place each ingredient on both side of your board or arrange however you’d like.